- Focus on things you can control such as your thoughts and behaviours.
- Keep the big picture in mind. Humankind will survive this.
- Model peaceful behaviour for those around you.
- Evaluate your own health behaviours and be a model for others, including children.
- Control how often you check the latest news.
- Feeling isolated? Maintain digital connections with people.
- Don’t let fear influence your decisions, such as hoarding supplies.
- Remember that the size of news coverage may not equal the size of a threat.
- Let wisdom and logic guide you.
- Turn on reputable sources of news.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up to Active & Thriving’s Monthly Newsletter
3 Articles, 2 Ideas, 1 Action